Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The past weeks

The past weeks were very crazy with the testings two weeks ago, culture week for us last week, and N.Y.O meet in Tununak. Wow it was really crazy well not that crazy. We got stuck in Tununak for like that 2 or 3 days. I wanted to go home really bad and was happy when we finally came. I also got a rug burn from over there, on the first day after the event were done. I was happy to see my friends, and made some new friends from Kipnuk but then we might be related to them. Plus i didn't like it when we were about to come home because we were all mad at each other well not all of us just the ones that were grumpy and i didn't like it. When we were going on the plane we started to talk to each other and i didn't what was wrong with the people that were being grumpy but it all turned out good. That was the three couple week that happened but mostly when we were at Tununak.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You guys were all troopers while we were in Tununak. I was so proud of how well everyone behaved. Yeah, we all got a little grumpy towards the end but we all had smiles on our faces today while we thought back to all that happened. I was happy that since I had to be stuck I was stuck with such awesome people. Thanks.