Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Poems of names

Jokes everywhere
Allergic to metal
Can’t stay away from it
Kites in the air watch out
It will fly off to never land
Enter your house with full of respect

Bunnies hopping everywhere
Until they hit a log
Nothing will happen to them
Not when there is someone there
At last peace and quiet

It will make u feel better if
Something was right
So that people will smile
A lot when others are looking

Apples in a tree
Never take one or else
Danger will be near
Rapid things will move toward you
Even when you run as fast as you can
With a bike too

Famous people can get everything
At least they have lots of money
I think they’re cool
To make people love them
Have a nice day

Something is out there
Can’t say what
How will you know what it is?
Oh my goodness
Open the door and get OUT!!
Looking for class its to easy here

Try and guess who's names are being used

2 comments:

Christina. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina. said...

Jackie I really enjoyed your poems and I--
think I figured them all out. I
hope I did. My favorites were the ones you wrote with
"Andrew" and "school". Do you charge a few to write a poem in my
name? Because I would pay to have you
keep up the
super writing!

PS... sorry I deleted the first comment. I made a mistake with my HTML tags.