Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Bruise

Ouch! Man that hurts, I have a bruise on my knee. I have nothing to say on my blog so i decided to talk about my bruise on my knee. It doesn't hurt that much but when i got it it was stinging. I got it when i was playing ball when our basketball quart was slippery, because we were shoveling our deck and there was a wet spot and i slipped on it. Then when i looked it was red, the next day i looked at it i was like wow, so cool. But not really, i started to poke it all over; I felt soft spots on some parts and it started to hurt when i walk, after i poke it. Then after a little while i started to feel something in my skin where the bruise is. Well anyway i think that all i have to say. But OUCH!! That hurts sike.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ouch! That looks nasty and so cool at the same time. Looks tough. Jackie, you're such a toughy...lol

See you tomorrow morning!

BEBE :) said...

mama-mia. that must have hurt lotta lotta hurt times. lol. i dont know what to say, but OUCH!!!