Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trying to call

puppy:"Hey, What you doing? I am at my house on the couch and i have nothing to do. So i decided to call but then i think I am getting a little tired and wanting to sleep."
The Puppy was really trying to stay on the phone but then couldn't help falling asleep, so he was still holding the phone. He wanted something to do but then he ended up falling asleep.
Me:"Oh wait i think I am trying to to call you but then your phone was busy." "I forgot what i was going to tell you yesterday." "You were so sleepy that u didn't hear the phone in your ears."
Me:"I think you were going to call your mom but then you called the wrong number."
puppy:I think i was going to call you....but then i got to sleepy when i went on the phone.

1 comment:

Danny89 said...

so funny jackie....man i am like so bored what about you?? what else you thinking of writting me idk what i am going to write