Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Hair

What kind of hair styles do you see everyday? There can be straight hair, curly hair, flat hair, puffy hair, long hair, short hair, bald hair, thick hair, thin hair, ponytail, pigtails, braided hair, soft hair, hard hair, fine hair, messy hair, layered hair, and non-layered hair. Well anyway i bet you haven't seen my hair, You might have if you live near Oscarville. My hair will surprise you once you see it, it will make you wonder if its real or not. You'll maybe laugh at it or something.
My hair is like very curly and puffy at the same time when i first permed it. It was like very curly when i took the curls out and when i washed my hair it was all good and then when it dried out it was like really puffed up and it looked like i was a witch or something the same thing happened with my sister but my hair is thinner than hers, so my hair was really puffy that something can get stuck in it like a pencil or small objects. Once i wash my hair the curls will appear again like magic, like i did nothing to my hair even my bangs there like really curly but then i try straighten them out after i wash my hair then when i brush my hair the hair would seperate and then my hair would look like i got shocked from being electrified from the electricity and my hair would be all fuzzy. Sometime i like my hair and sometimes i don't but most of the time i like it.

1 comment:

Kale Iverson said...

Coming from a guy with long hair and a big beard, I appreciate this look into your hair. People often forget how much of our image is defined by our fur! keep up the good posting, blog is looking great!