Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two weeks ago

Two weeks ago was the weirdest week I had this month. You know why, the multimedia contest and basketball districts, I don’t know about you guys but it was a crazy week for me. Thank goodness it is all over but then I wish we won the championship, maybe next year. Stayed up in Bethel for like a half a week, glad to take a break from home and chores sike. I almost got sick but still coughing, holy cow maybe it was when I didn’t have enough sleep.
Well yea it was a crazy week, had to wake up early kind of but this one day are coach told us we can sleep on so I slept in. Right after we came back home I was really exhausted but I didn’t take a nap I was saving that for a school night, sike. I fell asleep really early like around 8 or 9, and woke up but I was still sleepy. Yea this is ok well I have nothing to say. Later I’ll type more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, i remember that trip... Im stil sore from sleeping on the floor so long, lol. We;re gonna practice like crazy this summer, and you're gonna hate me for bugging you about basketball so much:P
lol.
anywya i liked this post
memories, memories. ahh how wonderful.
lol kidding.
put up a new post
i wanna read more =P

Bunna said...

hey sis,
Jackie wow i liked the poem about my mum man i remember my first poem about my mum man it is like wow i know i miss her some days and i cry m eyes out so yea i miss her so much and i sometimes think it was my fault that she had to go but i know it was her time to go so she is still with us okay and i am here to make that change.....lol smile when you read this also the basketball was so close man could of went but next year and i might be there to watch i will cheer big time for you guys....lol yea Hawkets! lol
Love,
Bunna

Unknown said...

lol that week was exactly like this past weekend, wasnt it -- getting stuck at the tnk nyo districts. wow. i. am. eeex-HAUS-ted! lol i remember how late you spelt in at bethel. wooow that was long, lol. i was going to write something amazing about this post, i mean like, all the way, over the top amazing....but i forgot what it wass... soo, we'll just wait till next time, ah?
third time's the charm, right ;)