Sunday, March 2, 2008

School

Going to school is really fun
but couple things ever time i go there
this happens
i go there to early, i get sent home
i go there to late, i get sent home
i get sent for for being suspended
i get sent home for being sick
i get sent home for no reason
i get all my work done early, i get sent home
i don't do my work, i get sent home
i make my first speech, i get sent home
and i noticed it was April fools day
by the way this isn't true
i just made it up for some reason
what if the school's were like that
but then probably not
and i hope not
nothing else later

5 comments:

Smirky said...

wow this needs alot of editing but once in awhile that happins to me.

Kale Iverson said...

It is a poem though, a good poem. I think what Harvey means is that i's are usually capitalized and "to early" should be "too early"

I think school is like that for some students. I can remember thinking, "Man, I can't do anything right." I'm glad you have a good imagination and this isn't true!

Nice work on your blog, it looks great.

Jason said...

you do have a cool blog... you know that. i am a student at mekoryuk. just found out you guys had blogs in oscarville which is cool. my blog is at www.jasonshawnhunt.blogspot.com

Stupor said...

hello good day. ahm. i thought this was for realz man. but its interesting. nice one too
Later
Martha Lavv'aq

Erin said...

As I read this I kept wondering, "Who the heck is sending her home? I'm sure not!"

Then I realized it was all a joke and it all became clear in my head.