Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updating now :D

It's been a long time since I didn't Write in my blog because I have been so busy with everything else, I didn't have enough time to blog. Well a lot has happened during the months I couldn't blog. But I'm sure I will update them someday, I'm not sure when though.
Well anyways there is couple things going to happen here, at our school or not in our school but.....um...never mind...I don't know how to explain it. Any who, the up coming events that is going to happen. Maybe some of the things i did.
Lets see,we are going to work on movies for the Multi Media Contest. Also we joined basketball again since two year ago. I am also making a poem for the Art Contest and it will be about my first nephew. I'm not sure my poem will be that good because I'm not really good at making poems.
Last week we went to Kwethluk for basketball, but we lost against them. Hopefully we do our best at our home game or somewhere else, I'm not sure where were going, I have to ask my Coach. :D. I'll update some more when ever hope you enjoy reading. :D

1 comment:

Erin said...

YAY! I looooooooooove updates! I want to hear more! I want to hear about basketball! I want to hear about school! I want to hear about everything! Write more more more more....lol.