Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Todays That Day

Well I am feeling all down
There is no friends for me to talk to
But I'm looking for friends to talk to
my best friend just bailed on me
I have no one to talk to any more
It feels like someone just stabbed me
On the back with their dirty hands
I cry and I cry until I find someone
That is there for me forever
But after my friend bailed on me
I don't think I can trust any one
Except the ones i love the most
But I'm lost in my thoughts
I can't seem to find my way out
Everything is scattered everywhere
I'm to much keeping things to myself
Its all building up in one spot
Everything seems to be
Shutting down on me
Once one thing is down the rest does
I gotta find my way up some day
I don't know when that would be
But today is that f***en day I get messed up

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Girl! I'm here if you need anyone to talk to. Miss you so much. Heard you were a star at basketball this past weekend! Keep up all your good work.

Why Me!! said...

Oh hi yea I'm all right now....Yea I'll talk to you when I have those moments again. Yea it was really fun when I was playing. I wasn't the only one, even Stephanie made a shot at it, the crowd went wild :P