Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feeling Better

Well today I feel much better than yesterday. But I hope I don't go down that road again.
I was talking with someone last night, but I'm not sure if it helped a lot. Well I think it did.
I was feeling all down after practice yesterday and I was thinking about a lot of stuff.

I'm over with whatever was in my head. But there might be more I'm not sure. I'm a lot happier today, but I wrote this like couple weeks ago so yea. Maybe because we are going Bethel for like 2 an a half days. I get to finally get out of my house. We are going Bethel for Multi-Media contest. I was so excited last night that I didn't go to bed until like 4 I think. Plus I was on the Internet rearranging things and what not.

Well I better get going so later people, Take care.

No comments: