Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Memories

I remember a time when I was really scared. Actually two times I was really scared or afraid. Remember the time I told you about the Fourth of July incident. When I didn't eat all day and it was really hot or was really what you call it. Well that was when my sister, my cousin, and I were walking around Bethel. Walking to where my cousins stays and where my sister's boyfriend stays. Thats when we went to the store and bought energy drink and when I had mine i had a big stomach ache and I was running around and well you know the story. But if you didn't hear or read the about that on my blog. At the end of Fourth of July I crashed like fainting or something like that. Like everything went black and after that I was scared of fainting or something, like everything turning black.

This happened to me before Fourth of July. It was when we were having the Russian Orthodox Christmas I think. When I was making fried bread for our feast. Well while I was making them the stove turned off without me knowing it and I was feeling a bit hot or I started to sweet and went out for a fresh air and everything started to go black and I started to freak out. I started yelling out my mom and I remember they helped me outside. They said it was a carbon monoxide poison.

Those were the scarer times for me but I don't know about other people. But then at first I thought I was going to die at my house or at Bethel, but then I survived and I guess I'm happy of that but hey yea what the heck. Well I guess that is it for now, take cares people.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is so scary. I've never had carbon monoxide poisoning before and I'm glad you weren't alone in the house.

So good to see you happy and smiling!

Danny89 said...

hey i know it was scary for me too and i was there when they happend and i was kinda embaricing? so yea?;)

BEBE :) said...

Danny89's commie is idk...somehow...just kidding. why was it embarrassing for Andrew? Yeah. well i wish i would have been there. or wait i was there.....but not at the time...hehe. im glad that didn't happen. you know, i cry a lot and that means i care for you and i worry what will happen when things happen. so yeah. im sorry i cried reading the paper.....