Monday, March 23, 2009

My weekend

My weekend was really great. I went to Eek for the first time in my life even if I have a bunch of relatives over there. But then I kind of had fun over there, but then I didn't meet any of them. Well we were over at Eek for an N.Y.O meet. I got nine ribbons for each event but then I didn't place in one event which is Indian stick pull. There is like Ten different events.

Lets see, there's Kneel jump where you have to kneel down and see how far you can jump by kneeling. Then there is Wrist carry where there is two people on both ends of a stick, you go in the middle and with your wrist you make a fist and put your wrist on the stick and hold your bottom wrist with your other hand and lift yourself. Then there is Two foot high kick. There will be a ball that will go higher once you kick it. You need both legs or shall I say feet to kick the ball. Toe kick, will be very difficult at first but once you know how, it will get easier and easier. With it there will be a stick on the floor that will be about maybe one inch thick and couple inches long. You will have to be couple inches away from the stick and try to jump as low as possible and kick the stick with your toes but not with your heels or any other parts of your feet, but just you toes. Next comes Alaskan High Kick (AK), You will be sitting down but then right hand on your left foot and your left hand on the floor, your right foot will be free to kick the ball. But then if your a lefty than it will be the other way around. Well I will tell you more about the N.Y.O event when I get around to it. I got like couple more to go, like maybe five more events, no there is like four more events I think. So yea I will tell you more about them when I have the time. Ok later and take care people.

No comments: