Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On MY Gram's Feast

This week feels like it is going to be a long week, because it feels like its really long. Maybe because last weekend felt like it was really long. But then it was fun on saterday because we had my gram's feast and at the same time we went to go get someone from across the river. Bunna, Issa, and I went to go bring them back and I didn't have snow pants on just my sweater, coat, thin pants, and winter boots. When we went back, my uncle Jimmy needed a ride or someone to bring him to Bethel, but then there was just us girls so we brought him. I was how I was and it was not that cold, but then it was snowing. When we got there I wasn't cold yet, but when we were going back to Oscarville it was snowing really bad and we almost got lost but then my sister Bunna just followed the trail. Right when we were near Oscarville i was getting kinda cold but then on;y my knees because my pants were getting wet and my hands were getting cold because I wasn't using any gloves. We made it, but then right when we got to my uncle's house and when we went in I started getting cold. It was really fun going to Napas and then going to Bethel, It was awesome. I could have gone sick if it was cold out when we went, but then i was OK i guess. Well maybe not. After that warm snowy day it started to get cold out, I said to myself, if it was like this i would be freezing if we go in this type of weather. Well i guess thats it for now.

1 comment:

Danny89 said...

hey sis, there are some spots you might want to look over. But it is a good discription of you, Issa, and Bunna. so interesting if it was a paper and was more in detail and all that. hope to hear more. lol so funny?;)