Monday, February 23, 2009

Foggy Day

When we went to Bethel this weekend, my brother and I, for a basketball game. It was kind of fun but kind of boring but it was fun. But then when we went it was really foggy can't even see anything for like a few feet away. At first i thought we were gonna get lost but then I like nah, i know my brother. It was really awesome though, really foggy and the way it looked. It was almost like one of the movies, I think it was called the "Fog" or something like that can't remember. Well yea it was like that, it was like someone or something would pop up it was really qungvarnaq (meaning like getting scared or cold running up your spine). Oh yea forgot to tell you at first we went to the back trail when we went to Bethel, it was really bumpy and awesome and scary. But still kind of awesome.

Oh yea before all this happened, during the day when I went out of my house. I was like whoa, how did it get so foggy all of a sudden. This was, I think when I was doing laundry on a Friday, maybe. I would have taken the picture but then I didn't have my computer but still I had I camera but then I wasn't thinking of that earlier. I was to what you call it, I don't know. I would have taken a picture, hahaa. Well any ways, I had fun going up to Bethel and coming back form Bethel. Well I guess that is it for now, I have nothing to say now I think, maybe, who knows. Well later peoples, Peace.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know it was foggy this weekend even at night. I couldn't see any lights outside one night.