Friday, January 16, 2009

Blah

Mind blank....can't think of anything to write. My mind is not thinking really good. It is not thinking of anything right now only the sleep I got and it wants some more sleep. My head is being weird, like it is being pounded by something. I can't think of anything to write even I try to think, my brain might turn it down or something like that. But then I'm writing how my head is blank from sleeping those 12 full hours:D. I'm still sleepy though, I don't know why. My minds to blank to think well can think of stuff but then my mind still will think that it is blank and stuff like that. I still can't think of anything else, I guess, I don't know what to write....Still trying to think of what to write. But every time I think of one it's gone.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You should just think of what happend the past few days or weeks or whatever, just let your emotions out and all that on writing. thats what i am doing with my blog.