Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nothing esle to say

I have like nothing to say, but I don't know why i named my other blog in deep condition. i was like i should call it that, and i did and now i don't know why i called it that and saying i should change it or something. So yea wondered why i did that, maybe it's because of what's going on around me and stuff, but then i don't know why so yea.
I still didn't get to bring my poem, i brought it last time but then i forgot to type it up and yea. Now that i remembered it i can't type it to my blog because i keep forgetting it at my house. Every time i bring it i forget to type it up. so yea i guess that is it for the the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i cant find your deep condition post :S
where is it?
maybe you already renamed it, lol
but heyy
i didnt know about no poem!
post it
and ill read it :)
you could just post it on blogspot from your house couldnt you??
you should :)