Monday, September 15, 2008

My Cut

My wonderful cut from the trees or bushes or what ever they are called. I seem to make my cut worser than before, and i don't have a pic of my cut before it got worser than before. So here is my cut worser than couple days ago, and now it has puss in there and i took it out before school started and yeah.
Here it is my wonderful cut. You want to know how i got. Well yea you can see i got last week and i've been picking at it and it is below my knee on the other side. Well anyway i was Going to the jungle which we call it. I was going to the trees and yea i don't know where i got from but i know it was from a tree or a sharp thing from a tree. i left it alone for a couple a days then when i saw it was dried up then i took the skin off. then couple days later i saw the skin dried off again then i took the skin off again. Then i saw it grew puss and started to hurt and i took the puss out and started to hurt after that. I started to leave it alone and see if it will get better then if not then I will soak it in hot water and soap or something like that. Then I will see if it turned into a scar and if it does i will show you how it looks like After a month or so if not then in a couple weeks if i don't forget to do that. Well yeah thats how i got it and yeah

3 comments:

Nicole said...

eeeee.... i hope it gets better like my big cut

BEBE :) said...

(disgusted face) omg jackie. i hope it gets better. lol. i can even look at it and imagine you getting that cut. eeeeee .lol...hope you get better.

Why Me!! said...

NO it will be like that for the rest of the year. Not i was kidding. I hope it will to, If not then I'll go to the hospital and say that i got hit. Sike yea
Jackie