Monday, February 25, 2008

Who I Am

My name is Stephanie Jackie Joekay
my friends and family call me by my nickname
Jackie. You can call me Jackie if you like.

I have Three brothers and Two sisters. In order is
goes girl, boy, girl, boy, boy, then girl. I am the third
child. My older sister is hopefully going to graduate this
year.

My favorite sport is N.Y.O. I don't know about
basketball. My favorite event in N.Y.O is seal hop.
What i like about N.Y.O is i like doing the events,
but high school is different from Jr. High.

I am thinking of going to college after i graduate from
High school. I was hoping i would know what i want
to be, but then i didn't figure it out yet.

5 comments:

Erin said...

You rock at the seal hop! I can't wait for NYO to start again so I can go watch you guys!

I loved your poem! Keep up all your hard work.

Bunna said...

Hey sister,
love your poem....keep on writing them, you will soon get better at them....oh yea NYO rocks....keep up with the events jackie...always try your best
love your sister
Bunna

Danny89 said...

hey, your poem is good and i liked it so much. hope all your blogs are as good as this one or even better.

Stupor said...

It would be lovely if you keep up with all of your favorite events in NYO. Might even someday go down to United States one day and compete against the other pro's or advanced students...keep it up... you may have your wishes granted if you keep up with the NYO sport event... So, keep up and "don't give up, no matter what" is what your mom always mention so i am using her words to say that. okay later Jackie.

Martha Lavv'aq

Unknown said...

lol i love your
"it goes girl, boy, girl, boy boy girl"
i dont know why,
it just appeals to me
lol
we rock.
woohoo.
pshaaa.ahah. ;)