Thursday, February 28, 2008

Long ago

Long ago i used to be a bad girl but not really bad. I saw this on our home videos. It was funny when i saw myself doing stuff. I'll tell you just a little bit about it.
During Christmas maybe when i was about how many months, my mom and us three older kids slept at my grandma's for Christmas. My older sister and brother which is Bunna and Andrew, they were opening their presents. I was on the couch just sitting there and looking. It went to the part where Andrew was reading his book about Christmas. Then it went to the part where i was on my car-aaruaq and Andrew was pushing me and qinguqestaaq-ing me. Then it went to the part where i had Andrew's candy and i think i thought it was mine because it looked like it. He tried to get the candy from me but then i wouldn't let him have it. Then Andrew finally got it from me and i started crying i think. I didn't watch in a long time so yeah i think i need to watch it again.
I also remember playing with matches and knives when i was like around 7-10, somewhere around there. Well anyways i remember playing with matches and i would have maybe two of my friend with me and then we went by the old store and there was a couple little houses maybe two. There was a little house and there was couple things in there and we found a metal thing and put grass in it and started a fire but then i got scared and said " Get water! Hurry!" then we took it out and tried to build another one but then it didn't work, so we went in the woods and then there was a couple of kids. They had the matches then someone came down to where we were and said to me that their mom told my mom that i was playing with matches and i think i got mad or something i can't remember. But then i was afraid to go home. So yeah that all i remember.
Even playing with a knife, i was with my friend and told her i could do this, and i showed her but then i ended up cutting my self in between my big toe and the little toe because i didn't have any shoes on and it was by the deck. I also have a scar and i thought i did something to it but then i remembered i played with a knife. It was when we had those bars and the monkey bars. Holy cow i wish we had those still.
Thats all i remember when i was growing up, but then i will try remember more later.

1 comment:

Erin said...

One time I was playing with my mom's lighter in our garage and I was melting a plastic bag. A huge piece of flaming plastic landed on my leg and burned it pretty badly. I was too scared to tell my mom and we were leaving that day a family vacation. So, I had to spend the entire week we were on vacation taking care of this horribly painful burn on my leg and no one knew. I still have a scar on my leg and I will show you sometime.

What is it about fire? Why is it so appealing to kids?