Monday, October 13, 2008

Status is defined as the standing a person has in a group to which he or she belongs.  What are some things that give a person status? How can you tell that a person has status?

Answer: When a pencil is with a group of pens, and the pencil doesn't belong with a group of pens. Somethings that give a person a status: when people become movie stars. Even when someone does something good or something bad like steeling something. We can tell how the person has status by reading them on news paper or on a magazine. Another way we can tell is by how they are acting.

2 comments:

Erin said...

When a pencil is with a group of pens, and the pencil doesn't belong with a group of pens

This is totally my favorite line. I like this!! Did I say this in class? I would really have liked to say this. Great job. Keep up all your super work.

Why Me!! said...

no i thought of it myself.